Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic JT B1 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
Select Driver or User Manual Guide Below :
Toughpad JT B1 Driver Download
|Windows 5x 32 bit PE Driver Pack||24 MB||Panasonic|
|Windows 5x 64 bit PE Driver Pack||35 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook B1 mk1, Windows 7 64 bit||417 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook B1 mk3, Windows 7 64 bit||420 MB||Panasonic|
|[TOUGHPAD] JT-B1 ADB USB Driver||8 MB||Panasonic|
1. Unpack ADB USB driver file in your computer.
2. Enable USB Debugging on Settings application.
*Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging
3. Connect JT-B1 and your computer with USB cable.
4. Your computer will detect new hardware as Android
Composite ADB Interface, then driver installation will start.
5. Locate JT-B1_ADB_usb_driver folder to install the driver.
Toughpad JT B1 User Manual Download
|Toughpad JT B1 User Manual||24 MB||Panasonic|
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.