Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF C1 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
|Windows 5x 32 bit PE Driver Pack||24 MB||Panasonic|
|Windows 5x 64 bit PE Driver Pack||35 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook C1 mk1, Windows 7||189 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook C1 mk1, Windows 7 64 bit||237 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook C1 mk1, Windows XPT||451 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook C1 mk2, Windows 7||626 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook C1 mk2, Windows 7 64 bit||311 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook C1 mk2, Windows XPT||579 MB||Panasonic|
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.